About Us

Home > About Us

our company is an excellent private enterprise specializing in manufacturing and selling pipe fittings and valves.

Our main products: butterfly valve,gate valve,glove valve,check valve,rubber expansion joints, metal bellow expansion joints, flexible metal hose,repair clamp and other pipe fittings and valves. In 2010, we started online business, and our products have been exported to more than 100 countries and regions. such as Europe, Africa, Southeast Asia, North America and South America, and have achieved a good reputation.

Our values:Quality first, service first, integrity and responsibility,Loyal to the goal, efficient execution, trust and cooperation.

Our services:

Support OEM and ODM customization services, provide drawings and technical support, and provide free solutions for engineers and distributors.

At the same time, the company has actively devoted itself to public welfare undertakings, made donations for many times in flood fighting and disaster relief and Rural Revitalization and poverty alleviation, and truly fulfilled its corporate social responsibility and gave back to the society.

  • About 20 years of strength factory

  • Production Abality:100000PCS/YEAR

  • Export countries:100+

Our advantage

    • We are a factory nearly 20 years experience.
    • We have excellent foreign trade service team.
      (1)Effective pre-sales communication to know customer needs.
      (2)After-sales service timely solve customer problems
    • Strong production capability ,strict quality control.
    • 100% quality inspection before shippment.
  • Our products are guaranteed for one year
  • We have rich export experience.
    Export countries:100+.


  • And what is your shipment and delivery time?

    By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

  • What are your payment terms?

    T/T (30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

  • Can the products be manufactuered by customer's requirement?

    Yes, the specifications stated above are the standard ones, we can design and manufacture as requirement. 

  • Can you provide drawings and technical data?

    Yes, our professional technical department will design and provide drawings and technical data.

  • Do you have products catalog?

    Yes, we have. Please tell me your email or instant messager, we will send our catalog.

  • Are you trading company or manufacturer?

    We are a factory with more than 16 years experience.

Home Tel Mail Inquiry